Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Prison Break-Season 2 (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=52017)

jbmagic 11-28-2006 08:10 PM

At the end I was hoping for Mahone to help Lincoln and Michael out.

stevew 01-15-2007 08:55 PM

In case you have missed the 1000 ads for it, PrisonBreak returns next monday. I am extremely excited for its return.

Raiders Army 01-15-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevew (Post 1358643)
In case you have missed the 1000 ads for it, PrisonBreak returns next monday. I am extremely excited for its return.

ditto

stevew 01-25-2007 11:16 PM

Glad that the show is back, I dunno about how the thing is heading though. Like for instance, why show that Kellerman has an absolute hair trigger and perfect aim(in dispatching the 2 steadman guards), but he fucking misses killing Mahone?

And I love that Mahone took out that blonde dick, that made my night.

Oilers9911 01-26-2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevew (Post 1371043)
Glad that the show is back, I dunno about how the thing is heading though. Like for instance, why show that Kellerman has an absolute hair trigger and perfect aim(in dispatching the 2 steadman guards), but he fucking misses killing Mahone?

And I love that Mahone took out that blonde dick, that made my night.

I was thinking the same thing about Kellerman's marksmanship. The guy has been lethal up until now. The asian agent (is it Kim?) I think has surpassed T-Bag as the most hateable charachter for me anyway. Bellick appears to be in a fair bit of trouble.

MikeVic 01-26-2007 09:54 AM

Yeah, I don't understand how Kellerman missed killing Mahone. I found it pretty cringe-worthy when the President's brother shot himself. Good job there.

stevew 01-30-2007 08:45 AM

Kellerman is such a douche, it will be interesting to see what happens when/if Sarah sees him again. It didn't suck or anything, but not a ton really happened. Nice to see Sucre back, as well as the crazy guy. I really have a hard time figuring out how long they have been out, i think michael said something about 2-3 months yesterday?

spoilers....

Supposedly according to the previews, someone goes down next week. I believe it's either Sucre, or the crazy guy.

Toddzilla 01-30-2007 10:19 AM

It was nice this week to have no mention of T-Bag whatsoever. I know he's got all the cash, so they need to keep him around to close the loop with him and the brothers, but his storyline really stinks.

SPOILER beginning (highlight text to read)
It's gonna be the black guy - doing something crazy to save his wife and protect his daughter. His character really has nowhere else to go.
SPOILER end

stevew 01-30-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddzilla (Post 1374460)
It was nice this week to have no mention of T-Bag whatsoever. I know he's got all the cash, so they need to keep him around to close the loop with him and the brothers, but his storyline really stinks.

It's gonna be the black guy - doing something crazy to save his wife and protect his daughter. His character really has nowhere else to go.
SPOILER end

No TBag was nice, his current storyline is just way too disturbing.

Yes, i would think that about CNote, but i believe he may show up in a listing for a future episode. Im thinking the crazy guy gets it.

MikeVic 01-31-2007 08:34 PM

Just watched the episode. Not much seems to happen. But I found the video stuff interesting.

Toddzilla 02-01-2007 03:50 PM

Did anyone notice that the huge black guy that made Billick give him his dessert 2 weeks ago was Terry Tate Office Linebacker? LOL

Raiders Army 02-01-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddzilla (Post 1374460)

SPOILER end

Is that a spoiler or is that speculation?

Toddzilla 02-02-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiders Army (Post 1377084)
Is that a spoiler or is that speculation?

100% pure speculation - but the previews are making it look good

TazFTW 02-06-2007 12:02 AM

Buh bye, Haywire. :(

kingfc22 02-06-2007 01:42 AM

I liked how Kellerman figured out it was Kim and he basically told him to F off.

Raiders Army 02-06-2007 07:25 AM

Great episode last night. I'm really starting to like Kellerman/Rich Eisen as a character and respect him as an actor. I'm glad that Sarah and Michael revealed their true feelings for each other. I really thought that C-Note was going to buy it last night, but it turned out to be a (although cliched) good part of the story.

Thomkal 02-06-2007 07:32 AM

Really thought the whole Haywire storyline was a waste of time given what happened last night. Just seemed to serve no purpose at all in the main storyline. Other than that, good episode especially where Sarah stopped being pathetic and gave back as good as she got. :)

Raiders Army 02-06-2007 07:34 AM

"It's just business."

MikeVic 02-06-2007 09:54 AM

Yeah I liked how Kellerman told Kim to screw off. :D

So now what craziness will happen to prevent them from opening that cigar box?

stevew 02-08-2007 09:51 AM

Great episode. I love that Billick is a "bounty hunter" again. Him in prison was going to be a lousy storyline, thank god it got concluded quickly.

MikeVic 02-12-2007 09:16 PM

So ths wasn't on this week right?

Raiders Army 02-13-2007 07:29 AM

Nope and I was disappointed.

stevew 02-13-2007 07:42 AM

Damn, i was dissapointed to miss it as well.

MikeVic 02-13-2007 09:49 AM

Yeah same. I turned on the TV and saw 24... but I knew Heroes was new, so it confused me.

MikeVic 02-19-2007 09:13 PM

Loved this episode. Kim got his ass handed to him.

We learned more about T-Bag. His character is so fascinating. Sucre got his woman for now, and CNote's daughter is fine.

Raiders Army 02-20-2007 07:25 AM

Yeah, last night was a great episode. Michael just beating on Kim was great. I loved it when Sarah locked the door on Kellerman. You're right about T-Bag. They've deepened his character a lot. There were times that I thought he wouldn't kill someone and he did (like the doc who sewed on his hand)...which set up last night when I thought he'd kill the family. It made it much more surprising when he didn't and actually felt sad about the situation not working out.

I saw C-Note's situation happening...although it was really nice how they devoted the time to show him caring for his family so much.

watravaler 02-20-2007 10:03 AM

Send them all back to prison...or start over with a new group...

Thomkal 02-20-2007 03:09 PM

I have to say I wouldn't really miss this show if it ended this season. Other than perhaps T-Bag the other escapees stories besides the brothers really went nowhere. I did like Lincoln beating the crap out of Kim though. :)

stevew 02-26-2007 09:24 PM

Man, i only caught half of tonight's episode, but mahone is a cold blooded mf-er. At the rate these guys are going down, are we going to see season 3? I really like the show, but it has too many flaws in its structure to last much longer IMO.

Raiders Army 02-27-2007 07:31 AM

T-Bag sitting in first class with Bellick in coach was a good scene. Especially with the stewardress. ;)

MikeVic 02-27-2007 09:29 AM

And T-Bag quickly turns my SLIGHT feeling of sorry for him around. :P

Sad ending for C-Note. I have no idea how this show will continue to a 3rd season, or keep it interesting too. Seems once they exonerate Linc, the series is over. They can't possibly stretch that out to a third season and still find a story to keep it interesting, can they?

Maybe that president lady makes a deal with them where they have to work for her in exchange for Linc's freedom. And the entire season is them chasing some new escapees. Haha, that would suck.

TazFTW 03-06-2007 12:06 AM

"We got nothing."

This show is never going to end.

stevew 03-06-2007 07:01 AM

That whole incest thing threw me for a loop. The chick who plays the former President Reynolds is a pretty good actress.

Raiders Army 03-06-2007 07:32 AM

Yeah. That was pretty disturbing. I really thought that the Prez was going to die in this episode. I'm actually quite glad it turned out the way it did. In a way, this season has paralleled the first season in that we thought the "heroes" would get free (by getting out of the prison and getting a pardon), but something unexpected has stopped them (the pipe in the way and the President going back on her word).

Raiders Army 03-06-2007 07:33 AM

Oh yeah, the other thing that I would immediately think if she didn't pardon me on TV is "She's coming for us! She's going back on her word! Let's get outta here!!!!!"

stevew 03-06-2007 10:46 PM

A little bit of spoiler-age.

Sona is the name of a horrible prison, in Panama I believe. Supposedly Michael will end the season in there.

My theory is that someone important to the company is locked up in there and they hope to create a situation where Michael will help break an asset of theirs out.

Or maybe not. I'm still questionable to where this thing can even go. They should never have killed off Abruzzi(could have had a decent mob storyline possibly), and/or should have postponed the prison break until season 2.

Coder 03-07-2007 06:34 PM

Ok.. I'm slightly confused.. I've always been under the impression that Prison Break was only supposed to run for 2 seasons and that's it. Now I realize that the network is hesitant to stop something that's generating revenue, but 2 seasons is what I heard.

Back a few months ago, Peter Stormare (Abruzzi), was interviewed in a Swedish newspaper about the show. First he said he wasn't too into doing TV-series, but the scriptwriter was a good friend of his and Stormare had agreed to do the series "since it will only be two seasons; he's got the whole story written already and I like it when they don't drag things out."

Now, in retrospect, this might be interpreted as the fact that Stormare will only do two seasons, since his character is killed off halfway through season 2. However, I really got the impression that this was only supposed to be a 2-season show, because that's how the writer had planned the entire show out.

Has no one else heard this? That PB would only run for 2 seasons?

Raiders Army 03-07-2007 06:36 PM

I think the show would be a lot better if they would only run it for 2 seasons. I also think that Lost would be a lot better if they ran it for 3 seasons. However, if the series is making money...

Coder 03-07-2007 06:41 PM

Actually, I went back and found the interview.. it's not "just a few months ago".. it was more than a year ago and I was wrong.. he says "three years"

The actual quote is (translated from Swedish):

"Paul Scheuring, who writes the show, is a friend of mine. In some way, I don't want to be an ass to him and the others, but I want to finish what I've agreed to do. He's got a three-year plan in his head and knows exactly what's going to happen."

The first part of the quote, where he says he doesn't want to be an ass and that he wants to finish what he's agreed to do, comes from him not enjoying the move to Chicago that was required to film the show.

stevew 03-07-2007 09:52 PM

I've now heard that the show is supposedly going to be for 6 seasons, and that the first 2 years are merely act one of the story.

stevew 03-20-2007 08:43 AM

Well, I liked the episode last night. Seems like the show is heading to a good conclusion this year. It would be nice to see teabag get offed, but I don't think it will happen.

MikeVic 03-20-2007 10:26 AM

I enjoyed the episode too. Oh, and count me in on the incest angle being shocking to me from two episodes ago...

Spoiler

TazFTW 04-03-2007 01:00 AM

I hope the producers watched that episode of Mythbusters and they escape via salsa. :cool:

MikeVic 04-06-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TazFTW (Post 1433529)
I hope the producers watched that episode of Mythbusters and they escape via salsa. :cool:

Hah.

So I hope season 3 starts off very strong.

stevew 03-12-2016 07:23 PM

Word is out about a 9 episode revival series.