Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Couldn't leave well enough alone (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=41095)

sovereignstar 07-27-2005 08:16 PM

Who can explain what hacking is?

Senator 07-27-2005 08:17 PM

I want Quiksand to post.

Easy Mac 07-27-2005 08:19 PM

1337 h4x0r rox0rz

There ya go.

Schmidty 07-27-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovereignstar
Who can explain what hacking is?

Dude, I'm seriously done now. I had no problem with you before, but you needlessly questioned my honor without apology. Since then I've heard a lot about you, and I'm sure a lot of it is skewed, but I also think a lot of is isn't.

Having said all that, I have to stop. Crap like this isn't good for the board either. Just don't think I'll forget.

Dutch 07-27-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy Mac
1337 h4x0r rox0rz

There ya go.

I see you have some computer hacking skillz.

Pumpy Tudors 07-27-2005 08:23 PM

Paging Drama Llama... paging Drama Llama...

jeff061 07-27-2005 08:23 PM

So the idea was to make Sov look bad utilizing the hilarious antics of HA?

Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Easy Mac 07-27-2005 08:23 PM

You have insulted my honor, I challenge you to a duel!

WSUCougar 07-27-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

You have insulted my honor, I challenge you to a duel!

I cannot. You like gorillas too much.

sachmo71 07-27-2005 08:26 PM

I have a question!

If Hell Atlantic was the German Army and Sov was the...err...Soviet Army, would Stalingrad have ended differently?

Dutch 07-27-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator
I want Quiksand to post.

Too late, Suicane and his gang got him!

Dr. Sak 07-27-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Warm up the RWBL bus.

How bout we warm up the short bus for you? You are a tough guy hiding behind that computer, I bet you are one of those guys when a fight is about to happen you run and hide behind one of your friends.

gottimd 07-27-2005 08:28 PM

I have a bad case of diarrhea.

Superman=#54 07-27-2005 08:29 PM

I like bloody midgets.

Anyone else?

Easy Mac 07-27-2005 08:30 PM

Anybody remember this game?

Every second it was like Warm up the Bus Baby, this one is history!

Samdari 07-27-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman=#54
I like bloody midgets.

Anyone else?

I was kind of disappointed. I expected naked bloody midget hookers.

vtbub 07-27-2005 08:32 PM

All that's missing now is Tie Domi, Don Cherry, and Kerry Fraser.

Izulde 07-27-2005 08:40 PM

This is... amusing.

Do fight on, while I go pop some Tender White.

By the way, I'm quite saddened to see Suicane boxed.

Anthony 07-27-2005 08:40 PM

What we've got here
Is failure to communicate
Some men you just can't reach
So you get what we had here last week
Which is the way he wants it
Well...
He gets it

I don't like it anymore than you men

Easy Mac 07-27-2005 08:40 PM

YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

GO GO GO
GO GO GO GO

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold
GO GO GO
GO GO GO GO

Anthony 07-27-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izulde
This is... amusing.

Do fight on, while I go pop some Tender White.

By the way, I'm quite saddened to see Suicane boxed.

nope. not boxed. i was boxed. jeeber was boxed. franklinoble was boxed.

suicane is straight up

Swaggs 07-27-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Warm up the RWBL bus.

I'm tired of you.

People quit your league because it was boring. It wasn't all your fault, but you certainly were not a plus. I'm sorry a lot of us were in the RWBL. Get over it.

I hope you get banned soon because, quite frankly, you aren't as funny as Suicane75 was and you don't really add much to the site.

gottimd 07-27-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtbub
All that's missing now is Tie Domi, Don Cherry, and Kerry Fraser.

Aesyrqwe 07-27-2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

1337 h4x0r rox0rz

I agree, its all I eat for breakfast now

-Aes

Superman=#54 07-27-2005 09:01 PM

More midget talk, please. It stimulates my brain.

yabanci 07-27-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
You're an admitted hacker and trouble-maker who's been banned before. It has nothing to do with the RWBL.

The best thing about this thread is not knowing what the RWBL was, I goggled it an stumbled upon RWBL.COM - the Russian Women Black List:

"On RWBL.COM site you will find profiles of women from Russia, Ukraine and other FSU countries who involved in dating fraud. On our search page you can search scammers' profiles by name, age, country and city. If you have been scammed or caught a scammer, please send us your report. If you have questions or comments, contact us"

Lots of great readng there.

tucker rocky 07-27-2005 09:23 PM

FOFC:

"Like sand in the hourglass."
"These are the days of our lives."

:D

tucker rocky 07-27-2005 09:26 PM

dola,

All in all, another good performance by our outstanding FOFC drama club. :)

Maple Leafs 07-27-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtbub
...and Kerry Fraser.

Reported.

TLK 07-27-2005 09:47 PM

This is better than anything the WWF has booked in the past few years. Put this on PPV and you have my $34.95.

Schmidty 07-27-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLionKing
This is better than anything the WWF has booked in the past few years. Put this on PPV and you have my $34.95.

What's my cut? ;)

sovereignstar 07-27-2005 10:01 PM

Ping: GWB, wig, and stevew

Bring it courtesy of:

Jeff Weideman
1211 34th St Circle So Apt #202
Moorhead, MN

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1211+3...0.060176&hl=en

Crim 07-27-2005 10:02 PM

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Anthony 07-27-2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
the ice you stand on is cracking as we speak. :)

hey sov, look beneath you

sovereignstar 07-27-2005 10:06 PM

Send me letters, love.

HomerJSimpson 07-27-2005 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyDog
Dang, you remember it! Yes, the storyline ended when Ole convinced Dusty to take on the Masked Assassins in a cage match, with Gene as the "special referee." The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (complete with their good ol' boy Southern Accents) then attacked Dusty with the help of the Assassins in the locked cage with no ref.

Oh I remember it well. They worked him over with a boot. Bad stuff, man.

Anthony 07-27-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Send me letters, love.

will do, expect something like this shortly :)

mhass 07-27-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Bring it courtesy of:

Jeff Weideman
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Moorhead, MN

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that wasn't smart, HA and his boys aside.

CamEdwards 07-27-2005 10:19 PM

I haven't seen drama like this since I went on a Judy Bloom bender at age 13. "Blubber", "Then Again, Maybe I Won't", and "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret" all in one sitting.

Seriously, both of yous (or all three of yous if you want to include Suicane in this). Plug up your vaginas and grow a pair of balls. Either that or work out your problems on Loveline.

Either way, quit clogging up the board with your estrogen-laden bullshit. There are 9/11 conspiracy theorists to smack down, female child molesters to fap to, and Karl Rove to defend/destroy (depending on your particular ideology). We don't (or I don't) anyway, need your "Blossom"-style drama infecting the rest of the board.

Plus, that tiny penis pic was fucking wrong, dude.

MikeVic 07-27-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I haven't seen drama like this since I went on a Judy Bloom bender at age 13. "Blubber", "Then Again, Maybe I Won't", and "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret" all in one sitting.

Seriously, both of yous (or all three of yous if you want to include Suicane in this). Plug up your vaginas and grow a pair of balls. Either that or work out your problems on Loveline.

Either way, quit clogging up the board with your estrogen-laden bullshit. There are 9/11 conspiracy theorists to smack down, female child molesters to fap to, and Karl Rove to defend/destroy (depending on your particular ideology). We don't (or I don't) anyway, need your "Blossom"-style drama infecting the rest of the board.

I guess I missed something... who posted a tiny penis pic?????!!!

NoMyths 07-27-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

Bring it courtesy of:

[Address deleted]

Someone probably just got themselves signed up for all manner of illicit mailings. Maybe not SS, but somebody. :p

NoMyths 07-27-2005 10:26 PM

dola...
Quote:

Effing WORD. On all counts.

Schmidty 07-27-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Dude, "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and "Superfudge" is where it's at.

You are so 1979.

cartman 07-27-2005 10:28 PM

Quote:

and Karl Rove to defend/destroy (depending on your particular ideology). We don't (or I don't) anyway, need your "Blossom"-style drama infecting the rest of the board.

Considering the vicinity of the phrases, could this be a repressed reference to "Turd Blossom"?

:D

MrBug708 07-27-2005 10:32 PM

I'm a RWBL'er AND a DKBL'er

Fun stuff

Anthony 07-27-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

apologies. i'll stop.

sovereignstar 07-27-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swaggs
I'm tired of you.

People quit your league because it was boring. It wasn't all your fault, but you certainly were not a plus. I'm sorry a lot of us were in the RWBL. Get over it.

I hope you get banned soon because, quite frankly, you aren't as funny as Suicane75 was and you don't really add much to the site.

Trust me, my beef with RWBL guys has nothing to do with their FOF impotence. It has to do with the fact that I'll never understand how someone could back up a guy like HA. Nothing more. I like radii too.

cthomer5000 07-27-2005 10:39 PM

This is the lamest shit in the history of lame shit.

kcchief19 07-27-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

I'm with Schmidty on this. "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and "Superfudge" rock.

Something tells me a lot of guys around here read "Then Again, Maybe I Won't" about 40 times. Probably still have a dog-eared copy hidden by the toilet that they can pull out when necessary.

MrBug708 07-27-2005 10:40 PM

HA has quited RWBL and come back. We are all used to his antics and the way he is. We've gotten over him. For better and worse