Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Goal Line Blitz MMORPG (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=64420)

Doug5984 09-11-2008 11:31 PM

Castlerock & Johnn93g sent both of yall offers. We could really use both you guys. We need some help on defense.

Matthean- your player is rated a little lower than we'd like as a backup C, you could see a good bit of PT...are you planning on boosting to start the next season, if so we'd def be able to use you as a backup.

Doug5984 09-11-2008 11:34 PM

The Louisiana Blackbears- the team a friend and I run are going into our second season- we won some good games last year and are really looking to improve in a few areas and make a run at the playoffs this season. We are in the good ole U-S of A (BBB # 10). If you are above level 20 we most likely have a spot for you- let me know and we'd love to bring you on.

We currently have one other FOFC guy besides myself, with offers out to a few more. I'd like to bring in FOFC guys, I believe they'd be more active on the board and better owners to have on the team.

Johnny93g 09-12-2008 03:06 PM

Doug, i accepted your offer. Thanks for the contract. Looking forward to the season

MacroGuru, i got your offer but Doug's came before yours, that the main reason i signed with his team.

dervack 09-13-2008 06:37 PM

My runningback Michael Dervack is now a FA.

Matthean 09-13-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug5984 (Post 1831161)
Matthean- your player is rated a little lower than we'd like as a backup C, you could see a good bit of PT...are you planning on boosting to start the next season, if so we'd def be able to use you as a backup.

I worked the forum to get some offers. I took one from a team that got sold and thus they had to rebuild. They only tossed me a one year contract so if nothing else, I'll be free after this year and I should be getting a lot of play time. Even though the team owner has a number of 20+ level guys, I'm not sure he buys into the whole balanced guy philosophy that I do. I swear +95% of the players almost completely ignore their secondary skills. One of guys on the team has a TE and said he had 15 points to use so he was asking where to put those points. The owner never told him to work on his secondary skills and that the TE was basically going to be a WR. His Hands? 0. :banghead:

What level range should I be targeting? I was looking to make some new guys and let them work their way up, but I could change that to just pumping up Joe after season 5.

RendeR 09-13-2008 10:56 PM

I've got a level 10 LB "Ren Snow" waiting for any willing team to offer up a contract.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=783289

Icy 09-14-2008 04:05 AM

My team is getting now a feeder team that will be called Toledo Daggers. It will be a team where low level players can get experience to one day be called up to the Toledo Sowrds in the Pro league. Tomorrow Monday we will start to add new players, PM me your player link if you want to join us in that feeder team (you must be under lvl 13).

mattlanta 09-14-2008 10:56 AM

I have:
San Miguel - Level 27 CB (Signed)
Captain Barbell - Level 9 OT (FA; Looking for Team)
Panny Macquiao - Level 7 P (Just Signed)

Cap Ologist 09-15-2008 08:45 PM

I have Alertt Sentinel lvl 30, soon to be 33 G available for any FOFC team that's needs OL help. Send me a PM here and offer there if you are interested.

SirFozzie 09-15-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap Ologist (Post 1834411)
I have Alertt Sentinel lvl 30, soon to be 33 G available for any FOFC team that's needs OL help. Send me a PM here and offer there if you are interested.

MINE! :D (seriously, need the help)

SirFozzie 09-15-2008 09:01 PM

dola: damn, someone already signed you?

Arles 09-15-2008 09:15 PM

Yeah, he's a Lost City Idol ;)

SirFozzie 09-15-2008 09:17 PM

I KEEL YOU NOW ARLIE!

Arles 09-15-2008 09:18 PM

One of my friends has a new team I am helping him with. He just had someone ask off who got another team and need a OC, DE, DT and FS (under 13). PM me if you have someone.

vex 09-15-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap Ologist (Post 1834411)

Welcome aboard:)

cmp 09-15-2008 10:40 PM

If there are any interested players under Level 13 I have a new team and am looking for players.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=5790

GrantDawg 09-16-2008 02:06 PM

Of course people need players under 13 after I sign my guys to a non-fofc team. :(

gottimd 09-20-2008 06:28 PM

I talked to my current teams owner and he has agreed to let me go. I am behind two Level 26 RB's and will not see much time at all. I'd be happy with a #2 slot in the depth chart on any team, if not a starter. Basically just want to be able to see the field and get some touches per game. He said he will take cash for me.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=397971

Matthean 09-20-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthean (Post 1832675)
I worked the forum to get some offers. I took one from a team that got sold and thus they had to rebuild. They only tossed me a one year contract so if nothing else, I'll be free after this year and I should be getting a lot of play time. Even though the team owner has a number of 20+ level guys, I'm not sure he buys into the whole balanced guy philosophy that I do. I swear +95% of the players almost completely ignore their secondary skills. One of guys on the team has a TE and said he had 15 points to use so he was asking where to put those points. The owner never told him to work on his secondary skills and that the TE was basically going to be a WR. His Hands? 0. :banghead:

What level range should I be targeting? I was looking to make some new guys and let them work their way up, but I could change that to just pumping up Joe after season 5.

A follow up to this, I went and dropped the hammer in getting some Flex points. I made a new guy, ILB, and I'm basically going to focus just on these two guys. I basically picked the one team for my C because even though the team was going to suck, I was going to start, etc.. Couple days later the owner signs a guy way higher level that I am so I'm basically a back up which I could have done anywhere and I could easily have probably gotten a starting job elsewhere. Needless to say I'm rather bummed about it, so I'm going to work more on getting my guy fine tuned and move him elsewhere next year.

My ILB got on a team that I'm liking a lot right now. The owner had a post on the forums with about as many reference links as one could imagine. Going more of a slow build type this time around. Might see about getting my C onto this team next season if he isn't too close to the level cap. If he is, I'll post here to get some offers.

RendeR 09-21-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantDawg (Post 1835287)
Of course people need players under 13 after I sign my guys to a non-fofc team. :(

I believe if a real person offers your player a contract you can take it and change teams. Someone want to throw GD an offer to test this theory?

Icy 09-21-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1839283)
I believe if a real person offers your player a contract you can take it and change teams. Someone want to throw GD an offer to test this theory?

You are right if he had joined a CPU team, but he is in an human team.

GrantDawg, I can offer your team a trade to join our feeder team if you want.

GrantDawg 09-21-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 1839287)
You are right if he had joined a CPU team, but he is in an human team.

GrantDawg, I can offer your team a trade to join our feeder team if you want.

Would love that!

Icy 09-21-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantDawg (Post 1839304)
Would love that!

Nice, one of my coordinators, who is who manage the feeder team (Toledo Daggers) is going to offer a trade to your current owner, hope he will accept it.

GrantDawg 09-21-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 1839323)
Nice, one of my coordinators, who is who manage the feeder team (Toledo Daggers) is going to offer a trade to your current owner, hope he will accept it.

Cool. I see trade pending on the roster page and I know the owner is on. *Crossing fingers*

GrantDawg 09-21-2008 01:03 PM

Trade going through, but it says to the Swords. Are moving me again tommorow once the trade gets through?

Icy 09-21-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantDawg (Post 1839415)
Trade going through, but it says to the Swords. Are moving me again tommorow once the trade gets through?

Oops, sent the offer from the wrong team, will trade you back to the daggers as soon as i can so you can get there playing time to develop your players.

Matthean 10-04-2008 05:36 PM

What posters here have teams and what level range are they? Let's just say I'm working on next year already. :lol:

astrosfan64 10-05-2008 07:51 AM

I have a team called the Niagara Nightmare - Level 20 to 29. We are in Canada Single A and went 14 and 2 last year. We are 5 and 1 this year.

Matthean 10-06-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrosfan64 (Post 1851888)
I have a team called the Niagara Nightmare - Level 20 to 29. We are in Canada Single A and went 14 and 2 last year. We are 5 and 1 this year.

The owner from one of my teams might be sending you a scrimmage invite. Working on testing some defensive stuff out. Levels will be about the same, but you're team is still a lot better.

MacroGuru 10-12-2008 09:11 PM

I am going to be selling the Victoria Admirals.

Any FOFCer wanting to pick up players with talent, I will take your Riff Raff (Inactives and CPU)

I am in the process of signing CPU players so I can release guys...

JPhillips 10-12-2008 10:12 PM

I'm one of the guys that will be free. Houston Dicks is a lv 35 LB. I'm fairly active, but I'm not a booster.

duckman 10-12-2008 10:19 PM

Kevin Heath will be available as well. He's a 34 level (soon to be 35 level) SS. I only want to go to a team that will guarantee me that he'll start. I will boost next season.

Arles 10-13-2008 12:28 AM

Sent macro a PM. We would like an extra DT/NT and LB for the playoff run. JPhillips' guy would work.

DanGarion 10-13-2008 10:43 AM

I'm a good kicker, something like level 28.

duckman 10-16-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman (Post 1859025)
Kevin Heath will be available as well. He's a 34 level (soon to be 35 level) SS. I only want to go to a team that will guarantee me that he'll start. I will boost next season.

He's now level 35 and will be a free agent after day 40.

Yellow5 10-16-2008 04:48 PM

LVL 25 WR will be available soon, member of the Victoria Admirals. Would prefer a FOFC team and willing to play backup if needed.

Player is named Sherman Speed.

GrantDawg 10-16-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow5 (Post 1862841)
LVL 25 WR will be available soon, member of the Victoria Admirals. Would prefer a FOFC team and willing to play backup if needed.

Player is named Sherman Speed.

We could use you on the Sword feeder team, but your too high level. We'll be hitting 21 or so with the cap at the beginning of the season. Icy has a pretty awesome WR, but we definitely need a couple more. Need some depth at LB and DT as well. We have two good LB's and my guy who is a little behind, but need at least 4 to go 3-4 every once and awhile. And the two DT's are hopefully not going to be there next year (really bad builds). I have two in the D-league that'll come up, but we need at least one more.

We are slow building, so we won't be competive for most of next season, but we should be very good by the end of the season and ready to challenge the next.

DanGarion 10-16-2008 05:24 PM

Level 29 Kicker http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=35496
15/15 on FG this year, since I finally learned that vision matters for them.

Raiders Army 10-16-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman (Post 1862688)
He's now level 35 and will be a free agent after day 40.

Do what I did. My FB "tested" free agency by contacting a team right before I was to be a free agent. I looked at the USA Pro league and found a team that needed a starting FB. My build is pretty good, so I opened it up so anyone could view him. This was also during the playoffs when my team was out so I didn't sabotage my team.

I got into a pretty good dialogue with the team's offensive coordinator and bam, I'm on a great team with a great record, starting in the USA Pro League.

Matthean 10-16-2008 09:53 PM

I think I might be rerolling my level 10 LB if I don't get a PM back from a GM who's starting up a team next year. I'm really not fond of outperforming higher level people and then suddenly finding myself with less playing time. It will help me clean up the build a little by rerolling anyway.

GrantDawg 10-17-2008 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthean (Post 1863059)
I think I might be rerolling my level 10 LB if I don't get a PM back from a GM who's starting up a team next year. I'm really not fond of outperforming higher level people and then suddenly finding myself with less playing time. It will help me clean up the build a little by rerolling anyway.

We might could use you on our slow build team. You'd be one of four, but you'd probably start in front of my guy.

FrogMan 10-20-2008 09:17 PM

anybody interested in giving my level 30 DE, Frog Man, a home? I have like 31 alerts about contract offers but can't seem to figure if any of them comes from an FOFCer...

FM

mauchow 10-20-2008 09:25 PM

An offer from Nazca Liners is an FOFC member! :) Offer coming very soon.

Matthean 10-20-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantDawg (Post 1863178)
We might could use you on our slow build team. You'd be one of four, but you'd probably start in front of my guy.

Already send you the PM and such, but yeah, my guy looks to be going from what should have been about level 12.5 to not even making level 12 this year since I'm averaging 11 plays the last two games. Offensive players doing special teams get more defensive plays than my guy does. I still got 3 tackles though.

hawk4669 10-20-2008 11:00 PM

Are the Grand Junction Silverbacks dying a slow death? We lost our team owner's DE on the team (LarryMcG) and I don't want to end up on a non-FOFC owned team.

If the Silverbacks are going the way of the Dodo ( :( ), I will have some low to mid-30 level players available soon.

Cheers!

fantastic flying froggies 10-25-2008 11:54 AM

It's official: the Grand Junction Silverbacks are dead.

My OLB will be available by season's end. Froggy Anderson is a lvl 30 (soon to be 33 with late season boosts) LB, specialized in pass defense. He has 76 speed to follow even the fastest TE out there, 55 agility and 50 vision are his other main attributes.

I would love to join an active FOFC team. I don't necessarily need a winning team, I don't want a starting job at all costs. What I do want is a team with an active and fun forum.

Ideally, I'd like to join Icy's Swords but I fear that roster is already full.

Alan T 10-25-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantastic flying froggies (Post 1870465)

My OLB will be available by season's end. Froggy Anderson is a lvl 30 (soon to be 33 with late season boosts) LB, specialized in pass defense. He has 76 speed to follow even the fastest TE out there, 55 agility and 50 vision are his other main attributes.

I would love to join an active FOFC team. I don't necessarily need a winning team, I don't want a starting job at all costs. What I do want is a team with an active and fun forum.

Yeah, I think I'm bored with the game already myself. Even the past season or two I've mainly just logged in to make sure I'm spending points and such.. but didn't really care much beyond that.

This seems like a good time for me to stop caring I think.

Matthean 10-25-2008 02:25 PM

I'll have to check, but my C is on a team that might be going to unlimited levels at the end of this year.

Eaglesfan27 10-25-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T (Post 1870543)
Yeah, I think I'm bored with the game already myself. Even the past season or two I've mainly just logged in to make sure I'm spending points and such.. but didn't really care much beyond that.

This seems like a good time for me to stop caring I think.

Yeah, I lost my enthusiasm for the game this year as well, so I won't be putting any more extra points into my players, but with the death of the Silverbacks, I'll have a level 36 QB and a level 27 DT available for anyone who is interested.

Icy 10-25-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantastic flying froggies (Post 1870465)

I received you pm there, we have just posted a roll call to know who will be back next season, i'll keep you informed, probably will have news in 24/48 hours.

mauchow 10-25-2008 07:09 PM

Well, if anybody is interested in joining the Nazca Liners, let me know. We're a tough team.

My username is mauboy1982

fantastic flying froggies 10-25-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 1870727)
I received you pm there, we have just posted a roll call to know who will be back next season, i'll keep you informed, probably will have news in 24/48 hours.

Glad to hear that, Icy.

21C 10-25-2008 11:05 PM

I'd also like to join an active FOFC team if possible. I have the following players:
CB Richard Southwell level 27
FB Grant Shurinova level 19
C Dick Ingle level 16

Recoil 10-25-2008 11:15 PM

David Williams (WR) will be a free agent. I'd love to play for a FOFC team.

Poli 10-26-2008 06:52 AM

I dare anyone at FOFC to find a better moment for one of their players. I give you my wide receiver, Caesar Galamificon.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay...bp_id=10796348

Game conditions:
Spoiler

mauchow 10-26-2008 08:02 AM

That is a nice moment, indeed.

rjolley 10-26-2008 11:07 AM

If someone needs a lvl 27 LB (Sam Jolley) or a lvl 25 G (Mo Jolley), let me know.

They don't need to start. Special teams and backup play will be just fine.

Matthean 10-26-2008 11:36 AM

I just checked with my team owner and it looks like we don't have a level cap, so you if can't find a FOFC team here, you can PM him to at least get forum access for the team and such. Doing a run through on possible positions, TE, WR(2), S, CB(2), LB, DE, K, and a Returner.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=73911

Let him know Jairus sent you.

hawk4669 10-26-2008 01:47 PM

Any FOFC teams need a level 33 punter? Legs Faustino will be available very soon.

Cheers!

gstelmack 10-26-2008 08:09 PM

I think I see part of the problem with the game matching real football:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bort
- Setting to keep tight end in to block on pass plays, along with the option to shift him to the weak side

Um, Bort, if the TE moves to the weak side, that makes it the strong side.

IrishHand 10-28-2008 10:31 AM

Offseason Update for Berlin Blitzkrieg

Icy's longtime EuroPro rival Berlin has some offseason needs if there are FOFC'ers out there looking for a spot on a high-level, winning team (two Championships, playoffs every year): http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=606

We have several FOFC'ers on board already and I definitely prefer to add known quantities over rolling the dice with the 12-year-old "i pwn" crowd.

At any rate...here are our team's needs this offseason:

1) FS (starting)
2) WR (balanced or possession)
3) FB (blocking)
4) Special Teams (x2, any position with strong physical attributes - SPD/AGL/etc)
5) MLB (high Def. General if possible)
6) OT
7) C (backup)

Please reply in this thread or PM if interested.

Thanks...

[Edit for clarity: Our Berlin squad is a top team in one of the top GLB leagues. Our average playerlevel is in the low-mid 30s. Ideally, all the above player needs would be filled by low 30s guys, but I'm happy to talk to movitated gamers with lower-level guys who don't mind a steady diet of ST action and backup work while they close the level gap.]

TazFTW 10-29-2008 01:09 AM

My players that have contracts running out on day 40.

DeMarcus Lott, lvl 30 FS
Jonathan Mendenhall, lvl 23 HB
Manny Calvera, lvl 20 DE
Guy Togoto, lvl 12 WR
Larry Kubiak, lvl 10 G

Icy 10-29-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TazFTW (Post 1873303)

DeMarcus Lott, lvl 30 FS
Manny Calvera, lvl 20 DE
Guy Togoto, lvl 12 WR
Larry Kubiak, lvl 10 G

Your FS would be greatly welcome in the Toledo Swords as we are loosing two safeties and only have one right now. He would split time at FS and SS. Please let me know if you are interested.

Arles 10-29-2008 08:15 AM

The Lost City Idols won their first league title and will be heading to AAA next season. We have a decent number of FOFC guys, so kudos for a good season:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/playof...onference_id=0

IrishHand 10-29-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TazFTW (Post 1873303)

DeMarcus Lott, lvl 30 FS
Manny Calvera, lvl 20 DE
Guy Togoto, lvl 12 WR
Larry Kubiak, lvl 10 G

Berlin Blitzkrieg also very intersted in the FS as we have, well, none right now (functionally). We've been starting a SS for the past season and a legit FS would get quality PT.

Toledo's squad is also excellent though, so no going wrong either way.

cartman 10-29-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arles (Post 1873388)
The Lost City Idols won their first league title and will be heading to AAA next season. We have a decent number of FOFC guys, so kudos for a good season:

w00t!!!!

gottimd 10-29-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gottimd (Post 1839066)
I talked to my current teams owner and he has agreed to let me go. I am behind two Level 26 RB's and will not see much time at all. I'd be happy with a #2 slot in the depth chart on any team, if not a starter. Basically just want to be able to see the field and get some touches per game. He said he will take cash for me.

Level 20 HB that is about to be a free agent on Day 40 of this season (tomorrow). I don't mind being #2 in the depth chart, obviously would prefer the starting position but I'd just like to get on a team that I am not the #3 on the depth chart.

vex 10-29-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arles (Post 1873388)

GO IDOLS!!! :)

BreizhManu 11-03-2008 04:41 AM

Lvl 27 QB currently looking for a job :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=66608

Apathetic Lurker 11-03-2008 06:40 AM

Smedley Peabody level 16 FB

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=773620

Torkus Tuck level 16 DE

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=810609

Would like a nice home for these two. Preferably together.. Dont need to start but some pt is always a good thing.....

QuikSand 11-10-2008 10:29 AM

Lvl 27 DE will play for food:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=34536

Icy 11-10-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand (Post 1884108)

Offer sent from the Toledo Swords.

Icy 11-10-2008 10:45 AM

Double post.

Coffee Warlord 11-10-2008 11:23 AM

Hey Foz? What's up with New Orleans?

hawk4669 11-10-2008 12:28 PM

My level 22 LB (OLB build) will not be resigning with his team and enters free agency tomorrow.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=783331

He's open to any offers. Starting isn't an issue.

Cheers!

dervack 11-10-2008 02:49 PM

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=33032

Looking for a warm locker room.

gstelmack 11-14-2008 03:01 PM

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=62184 is looking for a home. Level 33 LB, fine being a backup, not boosting for a while as I've sunk enough money in until it stabilizes.

Subby 11-14-2008 03:07 PM

I have a lvl 36 WR that I would like to get into a starting WR role - would also like to see him returning kicks.

Anyway...if anyone is interested let me know.

QuikSand 11-21-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand (Post 1884108)

Looks like i got booted from the S-words. Shucks. Shoot. Sakes.

Anyway, we're looking for a human-owned team. I have a flood of offers, but would prefer someone i "know" if possible. I'd prefer to start, but will listen to anything.

Buccaneer 11-21-2008 10:32 PM

I had completely forgotten about this. I went back and saw that the team I was on in Season 5 won the league championship. All this seems to be a catch-22 - it's not worth putting money into but in order to get play time (instead of being buried 14 deep on the depth chart), you got to keep boosting, which is not worth doing, etc.

Icy 11-22-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand (Post 1891790)
Looks like i got booted from the S-words. Shucks. Shoot. Sakes.

Anyway, we're looking for a human-owned team. I have a flood of offers, but would prefer someone i "know" if possible. I'd prefer to start, but will listen to anything.

Not booted, it's just that i sold the team as lost my interest on running one, there are some many flaws and being a team owner is more of a full time job than a game. I keep playing the game but as player agent only, not as owner anymore. I posted about it in the team forum 3 days before selling the team, so everybody had a chance to get out.

Coffee Warlord 11-22-2008 09:36 AM

There will be a level 29 WR and a level 27 DT available tomorrow.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=67166
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=248036

QuikSand 11-22-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 1891837)
Not booted, it's just that i sold the team as lost my interest on running one, there are some many flaws and being a team owner is more of a full time job than a game. I keep playing the game but as player agent only, not as owner anymore. I posted about it in the team forum 3 days before selling the team, so everybody had a chance to get out.

No hard feelings here. I understand this ig always going to be a losing battle for a guy like me who has no interest in following team "strategy" discussions or forums, or even boosting his player for cash. None of that appeals to me, so I'm always going to be a second class citizen at best in this game. So it goes.

I do have the advantage of having been a starter for a pretty long time and having a fairly good level, so I have a lot of offers and can get a starting job soon. I'd just prefer to play for/with someone I know rather than just some random team who claims to need a player like mine at the moment.

Buccaneer 11-22-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

I understand this ig always going to be a losing battle for a guy like me who has no interest in following team "strategy" discussions or forums, or even boosting his player for cash. None of that appeals to me, so I'm always going to be a second class citizen at best in this game.

That sums it up for me, as well.

illinifan999 11-22-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord (Post 1891885)

I'm not on an FOFC team, but our owner is really active and we are in need of a WR. We suck, but most everyone has pretty good spirits on the team and the owner is at least putting forth his best effort. I'm on the
Hungary Cannibals in Eastern Europe AA #3, and the owner is Jomac. If you're interested, I can have him message you or you can message him. But again, we suck right now so if you want to win right now, don't look at us lol.

Matthean 11-22-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 1891837)

This was vastly my issue with running a super group in City of Heroes. It became so much more about management than it was about just simply playing a game that it became less fun.

Coffee Warlord 11-23-2008 10:55 AM

WR's heading over to Arles's squad, DT (now level 28) will play for ham.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=248036

GrantDawg 12-24-2008 09:27 AM

It's is off season again, and the Toledo Daggers are in need. We are ready for our championship season run, having made the playoffs last year and taking down our first round opponent handily. We are however in desperate need of WR's. We have two and need one or two more. We will be level 33 capped at the beginning of the season.

QuikSand 12-24-2008 09:57 AM

My DE is up to around 29th level, and is again a free agent...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=34536

I have an offer from my team from last year, but I'd prefer to play for someone I know.

FrogMan 12-24-2008 11:10 AM

Frog Man, level 36 DE yet again looking for a team after his team folded...
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=34426

FM

Matthean 12-24-2008 01:07 PM

I think the team Icy, GrantDawg and myself are on are down to a backup OG and TE in terms of spots to fill. I think the cap is 33ish for us this year. Made second round last year and considering what happened with the other top tier teams(sold, rebuild), we really should be the top team for our conference.

Yellow5 01-08-2009 06:44 PM

Need guards BAD for the Yukon Badgers if any of yu are still playing and happen to have a guard available. The owner is willing to trade.

Team is here: http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=3487

Bad-example 01-08-2009 06:50 PM

Level 40 FS Spoilsport Patton got stuck on a team that promised him equipment funds and then decided they couldn't afford it. I feel the owner lied to me and have requested a trade. Send a PM to http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=5854 if interested in working a deal.

Doug5984 02-11-2009 08:30 PM

Anyone still playing this?
My team is looking to add a few players, if you interested let me know.

Matthean 02-12-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug5984 (Post 1942378)
Anyone still playing this?
My team is looking to add a few players, if you interested let me know.

What level range and what positions?

Ben E Lou 02-12-2009 04:06 AM

Lvl 35 WR here, looking for a team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=36496

Raiders Army 02-12-2009 07:16 AM

Our Washington Bullets team won the USA Pro League championship. Too bad I wasn't around to see it. :(

Richard Weed, my first player that I created, is the starting FB.

cartman 02-12-2009 08:37 AM

We still have quite a few FOFCers on Arlie's team. We won the AAA and AA championships in consecutive seasons, and made the playoffs in our first year in the Pro league.

sachmo71 02-12-2009 09:14 AM

Hark Twiney is back on the market. Lvl 26 QB.

Poli 02-12-2009 09:20 AM

My level 46 WR could use more love than he got this past season. I'd love to have someone work out a trade...as long as it was a FOFC based team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=37749