Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The "What the Hell Do You Look Like Thread" 2005 (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=34228)

Coffee Warlord 08-12-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
All this picture is missing is the robe and wizard hat.

Not me, but ask, and you shall receive.

vtbub 08-12-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
dude, that's your wife? excellent man...i applaud you. you have my respect and approval. play on playa. :cool:

I make her laugh. I truly am lucky.

Anthony 08-12-2005 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtbub
I make her laugh. I truly am lucky.

word. i keep my wife laughing, too, and i consider myself a very lucky person cuz she's married to me.

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn 08-12-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord

Is that a casio calculator watch? What a sexy beast! Break me off a piece of that.

maximus 08-12-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand
I didn't know maximus was in the Blair Witch Project... learn something every day.

I don't get it. Is it the trees - what? :confused:

edit: I would have taken a role in the Blair Witch Project if given the chance though.

Yellow5 08-12-2005 06:20 PM

Me and Wife on wedding day last June. I have a tight grip on her otherwise she'd escape.

maximus 08-12-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Ok Cringer, I felt bad, so this is just for you.

The She-Rahn at 34 weeks. Fat out pants, bed head and all.

pregnant chicks are cool! :D :cool:

Buccaneer 08-12-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSUCougar
I didn't know they had Zouaves in paintball.

Coug, you wonder how many here will not get that reference.

Pumpy Tudors 08-12-2005 07:50 PM

Abraham Lincoln's son Willie had a Zouave doll.

Antmeister 08-12-2005 08:04 PM

Since I was told that this is the proper thread to post new pics, I am shamelessly reposting. Here are the latest pics from when we travelled to San Diego to see family and friends:

Our son Landon (15 months old) hamming it up for the camera.

Our daughter Larissa (4 years old) acting as if she was an adult.

Dodgerchick (Lorena) confused on how to handle someone else's child.

Time for the goofy faces that I can embarass the child with when she gets older.

Landon (bottom right) is trying to figure out why he is part of this family.

Eaglesfan27 08-12-2005 08:06 PM

Cute kids, Antmeister and Dodgerchick :)

Antmeister 08-12-2005 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Cute kids, Antmeister and Dodgerchick :)

Thanks...we have two, sometimes normal, Blaxican (Black-Hispanic) children who demand attention 15 hours a day (yes we are lucky, it's only 15).

Buccaneer 08-12-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
Abraham Lincoln's son Willie had a Zouave doll.

I was reading a little about the 11th NY Infantry (First Fire Zouaves), ahem, performance at First Bull Run and I believe that no troops were ever so unprepared as where they were placed on the field. Willie must have grabbed one as they ran all the way back to NYC.

Dutch 08-12-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antmeister71

Landon (bottom right) is trying to figure out why he is part of this family.

That's a keeper. :)

Dutch 08-12-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

(Sorry, had to. :D )

Lorena 08-12-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Little red riding hood dressed up in paintball gear?

Karlifornia 08-12-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

'The Village II: NerdBeast"

terpkristin 08-12-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

This reminds me of a group of people I met when I went into a cave for the first time. We got to the cave kind of late at night (around 10 p.m. or so on a Friday night), and as we were getting ready to enter, a group of LARP'ers was getting ready to enter the cave, too. So, we chatted with them a little bit, and it turned out that they were just going to go to the first main room in the cave to do their LARP'ing (about 100' into the cave), and would hopefully be done by the time we were through exploring the cave and ready to camp out for the night ("camp out" in the sense that we were going to sleep in the cave, but the only real "fire" we'd have going was carbide...). Anyway, we did our thing, going through the cave, and when we came back to the main room, the LARP'ers were still at it. They had dragged in various branches, small trees, skulls, candles, swords, etc, not to mention their costumes...
So, since they were in the same place that we were intending to camp, we just sat to the side and watched them for awhile. The leader called a special "time out" or whatever you do in LARP'ing to inform his fellow LARP'ers that a group of "speeee-lunkers" (as he pronounced it, heavy on the "e") would be watching but weren't a part of the game. What followed after that was just some of the most...interesting, amusing, and confusing action I've ever seen. They would throw little packets of something or the other at eachother, saying things like "swamp gas poison! 10 foot radius!" and other stuff...truly, I don't understand how they enforce things in LARP activities, but they seemed to be having fun so I guess that was worth it.
Needless to say, I'll never forget either my first caving experience nor the LARP'ers...and every time I see something that reminds me of one or the other, the complimentary pair comes right to mind. So, thanks, CW, for reminding me of my first cave trip.

/tk

Loren 08-12-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cringer
Don't let Olie push you into anything. I was with my wife for four years or so before we got married. And then it was "Hey, lets get married so you can get on my health insurance." Shortly after, getting it done in a court room, no rings involved.

And thats the fantasy wedding for a man, and I lived it. :D

crap, i always read this crap when you're GONE :mad: yeah yeah fantasy wedding,and it was more like ok, we got a kid and i aint going back to work so we better do this so i can have insurance :rolleyes: omg the romance of it all, but yeah living together rocked..but dont forget you're marrying me again next yr for our anniversary, ive already got the dress pattern and im starting invitations soon you jerk...june 30, 2006, vegas, be there or be freakn dead:)

Antmeister 08-13-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loren
crap, i always read this crap when you're GONE :mad: yeah yeah fantasy wedding,and it was more like ok, we got a kid and i aint going back to work so we better do this so i can have insurance :rolleyes: omg the romance of it all, but yeah living together rocked..but dont forget you're marrying me again next yr for our anniversary, ive already got the dress pattern and im starting invitations soon you jerk...june 30, 2006, vegas, be there or be freakn dead:)

I just love the drama on this board. Cringer is in hot water. How will he respond? Stay tuned for the next episode of The Guiding FOFC.

Pumpy Tudors 08-13-2005 02:50 AM

Demanding more pictures of Loren and Lorena.

Loren 08-13-2005 02:59 AM

Quote:

Demanding more pictures of Loren and Lorena.

I'll get RIGHT on that Pumpy

Pumpy Tudors 08-13-2005 03:00 AM

Pumpy Tudors 08-13-2005 03:02 AM

MrBug708 08-13-2005 05:25 AM

Is that an ashtray with a handle?

Pumpy Tudors 08-13-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBug708
Is that an ashtray with a handle?

No, it is a dish which is used for the drinking of dragon blood.

That picture was taken at the "Tournament of Kings" show at the Excalibur in Las Vegas. The meal includes tomato soup which is served in that dish. They refer to the tomato soup as "dragon blood." Throughout the serving of the meals, the audience is reminded that there were no utensils at such tournaments, so all feasting must be done without them. Neat gimmick, although I don't like tomato soup, so I gave the dragon blood to my wife.

Airhog 08-13-2005 01:34 PM

I honestly think that with all the pictures pumpy has posted, we could do one sweet ass photo caption contest

Lorena 08-13-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

No, it is a dish which is used for the drinking of dragon blood.

That picture was taken at the "Tournament of Kings" show at the Excalibur in Las Vegas. The meal includes tomato soup which is served in that dish. They refer to the tomato soup as "dragon blood." Throughout the serving of the meals, the audience is reminded that there were no utensils at such tournaments, so all feasting must be done without them. Neat gimmick, although I don't like tomato soup, so I gave the dragon blood to my wife.

Antmeister and I went to that show the weekend we got married. The meal included a cornish hen, broccoli, tomato soup, and 1 roll if I remember correctly. It was different eating without utensils but we enjoyed it quite a bit.

Cringer 08-13-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

..but dont forget you're marrying me again next yr for our anniversary, ive already got the dress pattern and im starting invitations soon you jerk...june 30, 2006, vegas, be there or be freakn dead:)

shut up already. it is not happening for the 10000000000th time! :mad:

Next years vacation time is being used to go to the Packers shareholder meeting, not for some pretend wedding.
:rolleyes:

ice4277 08-13-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Next years vacation time is being used to go to the Packers shareholder meeting, not for some pretend wedding.

loren- -cringer

Loren 08-13-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

how DAREE YOU..there is plenty of time to go ONE nite to vegas in that vacation..i always read this stuff late, had i read it earlier id never have let you have your way with me earlier :mad: no SOUP FOR YOU!

Schmidty 08-13-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

how DAREE YOU..there is plenty of time to go ONE nite to vegas in that vacation..i always read this stuff late, had i read it earlier id never have let you have your way with me earlier :mad: no SOUP FOR YOU!

Um, px pls.........

Thx.

Cringer 08-13-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

just bring me some food, and stop posting when I am home.

k. thnx

Flasch186 08-15-2005 10:03 PM

GF and BF at GF's Bday party tonight:

MrBug708 08-15-2005 10:13 PM

Married on June 30th?

Sweeeeeeeeet

Ksyrup 08-16-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovereignstar

WSUCougar 08-16-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buccaneer
Coug, you wonder how many here will not get that reference.

Let them eat cake...

How 'bout that one? ;)

sovereignstar 08-16-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksyrup

You saying you want some photos from me on your birthday?

Buzzbee 08-16-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow5
Me and Wife on wedding day last June. I have a tight grip on her otherwise she'd escape.

Hmmm...Bobcat Goldthwaite marries Rachel Ray. Bet dinner is a riot.

Pumpy Tudors 08-17-2005 12:59 PM

rkmsuf 08-17-2005 01:00 PM

the wrist bands are a nice touch.

Pumpy Tudors 08-17-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkmsuf
the wrist bands are a nice touch.

They say it all.

dawgfan 08-17-2005 01:08 PM

There's an alternate reality universe where QuikSand posts pictures of himself on a regular basis and everyone wonders what Pumpy Tudors looks like...

Pumpy Tudors 08-17-2005 01:17 PM

Ohbytheway, Flasch's boyfriend is hot.

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn 08-17-2005 08:00 PM

The She-Rahn at 37 weeks. I'm ready to pop.

Here I am modeling the modern woman's version of the mumu. For those who dare have it hug their curves....

And the depressing side view. Yes, there is just one in there.

Anthony 08-17-2005 08:13 PM

wow - i think i found out where Saddam hid the WMD's...lol. i love pics of pregos. i even love saying the word "pregos". prego women are cute.

CraigSca 08-17-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

The She-Rahn at 37 weeks. I'm ready to pop.

Here I am modeling the modern woman's version of the mumu. For those who dare have it hug their curves....

And the depressing side view. Yes, there is just one in there.

Picture for a second your house as clean as it is now...and realize it will never be the same for the next 18 years. Enjoy :)!

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn 08-17-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigSca
Picture for a second your house as clean as it is now...and realize it will never be the same for the next 18 years. Enjoy :)!

:( Not looking forward to that. Mess or chaos drives me crazy. In fact, in that first picture over my right shoulder you can see a dog toy - a pink piggy. I picked it up and put it in the basket with all the other dog toys as soon as I took this picture.

Schmidty 08-17-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

:( Not looking forward to that. Mess or chaos drives me crazy. In fact, in that first picture over my right shoulder you can see a dog toy - a pink piggy. I picked it up and put it in the basket with all the other dog toys as soon as I took this picture.

My wife needs to get friends like you to rub off on her. :)

Chubby 08-17-2005 09:02 PM

me and my friend patti before we went to the dave concert